Tuesday 12 January 2016

#Relationship: Crush that MAN, Girl! By Durodola Temitope


Can someone save this beautiful soul?

She watches a movie, she sees her story, her very own life experiences staring hard at her face,  piercing her heart  as deep as a lion claws on it's prey. I hear the laughter of everyone in the living room but I couldn't even see the light that her smiles usually brings. Her eyes is heavy with tears, her soul couldn't find joy in anything. I wish I could help, her siblings watch her drown in her insecurities. She doesn't want to be like this, only if she could save herself.  Can she?

Exactly at 22:00GMT, she retired under her white sheets with her head underneath and oh my- this poor silky foam meant for her head balance has suddenly become a shelter for tears. Yea.. Tonight is not going to be different, it still gonna be wet.

I won't hurt you, I won't let a tear drop, I will love you always. Those words resounding in her ears like the continuous flash of an horror movie at midnight. She had always dreamt of her prince charming and their happily ever after,  but now only heaven can tell what this after is. He had become somebody else, maybe a prince irritating.. Oops.. I can't say.

Let's get down business babe,  I know how you feel, you really don't wanna stay like this forever,  I have been down that lane, this little advice could help:

1. Stop feeling like a victim, you aren't that innocent too. It's either it was never meant to be or he is a total jerk. That really makes you feel better right. Duh it doesn't improve your condition.

2.Crush that man called pain. Face it, admit it that you are now wonderfully single. Single enough to work towards your purpose on earth. Enjoy it.

3.  The heart doesn't really have a quick medication for its breaks and damages except it is submitted to an higher authority. Left to me,  I had to get really personal with Jesus And am like- I know I messed up but please help me. HE did actually.

4. Unforgiveness really does no good to you,  it just holds you back from fresh relationships. Girl,  after all he is human. Let him go.

Really, stand up from that bed,  someone really needs your encouragement right now. Make more friends and get busy with your lives.


Sometimes we really need to give up what we desire to get what we deserve. I care about you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment