Tuesday 18 August 2015

25 Facts about Ifemidayo Odekunle as He releases New Pictures of Birthday @IFM4real









  1. My name is ‘Ifemidayo’ and I don’t respond to any shortened form of my name from anyone except you want to give me a million dollars.
  2. I have never eaten noodles in my life. (please close your mouth, I am damn serious) NEVER!!
  3. I don’t have an EX girlfriend and don’t plan to have at all except you willingly want to be my EX now.
  4. I am a Writer and a content developer but a HVAC engineer by profession.
  5. I have never used my fingers to eat swallow in my life either you find me a fork or worse a spoon; if not, hold your food!
  6. I lost in the presidential election of my department by 3 votes…I wanted to cry; it was painful but thank God I didn’t spend so much. At least I became popular!
  7. I am the only son of my parent.
  8. I paid a session fee in my University days. I had to save so much to do that.
  9. I cried for about an hour when I had ‘F’ in one of my courses in the University. Serious crying oo, with soaked nose and swollen eyes.
  10. I have one deformed finger on my right hand. Many won’t know this except I have touched you ‘gan’.
  11. I used to be a very shy guy…with so much low esteem, I know some people would find this unbelievable but never again.
  12. I decided to stop fighting/beating my sister in the year 2003 because I wanted to learn how to control myself with women when they annoy me. Those that know us from childhood can testify to how we usually fight.
  13. Throughout my time as the senior prefect and a student, I only slapped a girl once and I hate myself for doing that. I only hope the girl doesn’t remember it.
  14. I have never lived alone in my life. I doubt if I can though, because I will probably do a lot of bad things.
  15. I get easily attracted to pretty ladies with beautiful smiles. That smile is just the killer. Sorry, you can’t use that to deceive me.
  16. I love my family so much. They are all I got, though they don’t know it because I am always away from them.
  17. I hate eggs. Any kind of eggs you can think of.
  18. I have never been the best student in any of my classes also never been last anyways… Some of my juniors would be surprised though.
  19. I have been using glasses since 2003.
  20. My Dad beat me with ‘koboko’ Horse whip because my glasses broke. It must have been very expensive for him then to buy another one.
  21. I have not gone out of the southwestern states of Nigeria, never even traveled more than 2hours. I hate Nigerian roads.
  22. Never been on a plane in my life. You are free to laugh. Don’t worry; very soon I would travel on one.
  23. Never had sex before. Some are shocked right? While some would say “Yes, we know, its not news”.
  24. I have a tooth removed. Come kiss me to know that, lol.
  25. I am 25 years old today!! Yes, I know some people would say, “So this boy is this old??” And some will say, “So he is just 25, Mchewww.” Na una know oooo. I am so thankful to GOD almighty.

Okay! that is about ME, I would want you as a birthday gift to me to share in a sentence what you know about me and also state what you would want me to continue and what you would want me to stop. Thanks so much for the LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment